BIOS OF PRINCE W. KIEH
NATIONAL VICE CHAIRMAN FOR POLITICAL AFFAIRS
LIBERIAN NATIONAL UNION (LINU)
Hon. Prince W. Kieh was born in the City of Tubmanburg, Bomi County, Liberia on June 2, 1975. As a Christian and member of the Catholic Church, he is married and their union is blessed with two boys and a girl;
Kieh graduated in 2011 with distinction from the School of Business and Public Administration at the University of Liberia with an MBA in Finance and Banking. In 2005, he obtained a BSc degree in Economics from the same institution; earned an AA degree in Computerized Business Administration in 1999 from the Liberia College of Technology. He is a 1995 graduate of the Cathedral Catholic High School.
Kieh served as president of the first graduating class at the Graduate School of Business and Public, University of Liberia. He also served as Vice President of the Liberia College of Technology Student Union. He was an instructor at Bible Way High School, Paynesville, Liberia, and Chairman of the Liberia Student Association for Democracy.
Kieh has received many honors and certificates. These include:
- Certificate of High Distinction – Admitted into the Society of Honors at the University of Liberia in 2011:
- Advance Certification – Chartered institute of Purchasing and supply in the United Kingdom as a Certified Procurement Fractioned, 2013:
- Advance Certification -- United Nation Development Programme Public Procurement Training, Washington, D.C., USA, 2013:
- Certification -- UNDP Public Procurement Training, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2013;
- Certificate – Inter – Agency Procurement Service Office and UNDP Public Procurement Training Course in General public Procurement Principles, methodology, ethics and sourcing, 2005: and
- Certification – Contracts and Monopoly Commission Training in Public Procurement Policies and Procedures, Capitol Hill, Monrovia, Liberia, 2005.
Hon. Prince W. Kieh was the youngest delegate to attend and participate in the Liberia Peace Conference on the Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) in Accra, Ghana, in 2003, which eventually lead to the decade of peace that Liberia continues to enjoy today. He was also a member in Accra on the conference panel on the establishment of Contracts and Monopolies Commission and the Governance Commission.
Prince W. Kieh is currently the National Vice Chairman for Political Affairs for the Liberian National Union (LINU). He is also currently employed as Procurement Manager at the Liberia Petroleum Refining Company (LPRC).
Previously, he served as Senior Training Officer, LPRC.